Monday, January 28, 2013

Point of View {Doors}

point-of-view-header

After taking a break from Point of View in December, we are back and ready for action with some exciting new themes and people!  If you are interested in joining in the fun, you can find all the themes for the year under my POV tab at the top of the page.  We would love to have you link your projects to our link party every month!

Like I said up above, we have a new face joining us.  I would love to welcome Stephanie from Crafting in the Rain as our newest member of the Point of View team!  Wahoo!  I first met Steph at SNAP last year and we became friends fast.  I am so glad that she has agreed to join in the fun and I know you are going to LOVE what she has to offer.

One last thing that I want to mention is that along with the other changes, we are also changing the day of that party.  We will now be having the Point of View reveal on the fourth Monday of every month and the link party will be open until the Thursday after that.

Now onto the party!  I link you are going to love the DOOR projects that we have in store for you today!  I know I love my project and can't wait to show you.  Take a look:

POV-January-2013
So many fun projects!  I hope you will take the time to go check out all of the projects, especially my fun DIY advent calendar complete with a free printable! 

Now I am getting to the REALLY fun part.  This is the part where you get to link up any projects that you have done both past and present that fit the DOOR theme.  The linky party will run from today until Thursday.  We will be showcasing our favorites in a featured post on Friday.  I can't wait to see YOUR projects!

Pin It!

No comments: