Friday, January 27, 2012

POV {Love}

After a month off, I am so ready for the reveal of Point of View!  This month's theme is LOVE.  You are going to love the projects cause I know I do.  There are a lot of fun ones.  Here they are:


These are the links to all of the tutorials.  (I have to tell you I am especially excited about our guests this month.  I've known Megan since we were in Jr High.  Just a little side note.)

1. Me- you can find my tutorial here
2. Amy- Ameroonie Designs
3. Meg and Steph- DIY Divas
4. Camilla- Rosy Red Buttons
5. Michelle- A Little Tipsy
6. Gwen- Gwenny Penny

If you would like to join in on the Point of View fun, you can link up your own love projects over on Gwen's blog.  Any project that you have that you think would fit under the love category will be great.  We aren't picky.  I can't wait to see what you link up. And as always, we will all be featuring our favorites from the linky party. 


Go check out the links.  I think you will love my burlap and felt bunting I did for my mantel.  I know that I love the way it turned out.
Pin It!

No comments: